jueves, 16 de octubre de 2014

THE BOOK OF SELF- HELP

Hello ¡Hi Blogheads!
Today I am going to tell about a book that I am riding,
the book is called "Deleting it concerns and enjoy life" this book, I sent him a friend, them of speak about my constant  fights at home and my problems  relate to people,  as always i am questióning and problems doing unimportant things and complicate my life. this book belongs to genre of self-help, I thought that this tipe of book was from sad people who know how to lead your life but decided thta was a good idea and that could  learded some thing for keep it simple and enjoy the thing that really like in the life.
this book propose simple manners for everyday life, the true is very little that i read  because i am very busy with the university i have many text that read for all subject but the Little that read of the book i like, i think that is good open mind to new options or answers of as live.
ok i think that for that read this book submit results  the person reading should be very committed to applying what I read.
I hope that when you advance further into the book I will tell you how to apply the ideas.





1 comentario:

  1. hi! This book I'm not reading... and the true is that I don't like book self-help xd...

    ResponderEliminar