viernes, 30 de mayo de 2014

SUSHI



Hello, today i'm going to talk about the Shushi:

the sushi is a food Japonese based on cooked rise seasoned with rice vinegar, sugar, salt and other ingredients such as fish or shellfish.


exist diferent type of sushi, my favourite sushi is Makizushi and Uramaki,I do not like raw seafood, if most of the time as chicken; I eat shushi two day a week because my boyfiend and my brother in law has have a local sushi delivery.


I did not like sushi, but when I tried the sushi of my brother I became fanatical, I always go to eat at the local, which is called Sumire Sushi and is located in the municipality of Santiago, near the Quinta Normal subway station, is a business that takes very little time but it worked very well.


with my family eat sushi for celebrations; for example bought much sushi for licensure my sister, also for my cousins ​​birthday


is a meal that I really like a lot but that I should not eat, because I have problems in my stomach but I can not stop eating



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario