miércoles, 11 de junio de 2014

MY SISTER OLGA!!

hello today I write about semeone from my family  that i love, the person is my sister, she  is called Olga Andrea and is my  only sister; my sister have two years more that my
she is very different to my, she always try to avoid quarrel and  is well whit the people, my sister is very special for my family because she always wish join the family, therefore my  cousins and my uncles feel affection for she.
my sister study technical in nursing and surgeon's assistant  this years had its qualification
all we were very proud of her achievement, remember that i cried and hugged and she be labored in three hospital, in the hospital  clinical of the universiti of Chilem, in the clinic Davila and now is  working in the hospital Saint Jose.
whit my sister have good relationship but despite of  live  together, live together we do not see often
she always is in the home of your girlfriend or working in the hospital and i always am in the home of my boyfriend, in the universiti or in the home of a friend




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario