jueves, 31 de julio de 2014

Winter Break


Hello today I write about a party which attend in the Winter break
 The party was for celebrate the  birthday of a friend and the cousin of my boyfriend, called Faviola, she turned thirty years.
the celebration was outsite of Santiago in Buin specifically in Lindero, it was a costume party, I did not know what to dress, I thought of something easy and chose the butterfly costume, I bought wings at the Central Station and a lens which decorate and wear clothes that already had; due also buy the costume and my boyfriend was hard because he wanted to dress up bull.
way to the place we find ourselves on the road was very foggy, and I felt very afraid to not see anything on the road and thought we could hit; as the driver had poor vision
Finally, we attended disguised as party wanted and everyone was dressed as horror movies.
to get to the party was very tired and I only drunk three glasses of vodka and finished asleep on a couch

....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario