jueves, 28 de agosto de 2014

HILL SAINT CRISTOBAL

hello today write about a place that i like visit in Santiago, this place is the hill Saint Cristóbal.
I don't remenber went visit the hill the first time, but probably visited the hill went Young with my family, now i go to the hill all the weekend whith a group of friends y my boyfriend also i like go with my dog called fransisco.
what i like of the hill Saint Cristóbal is that I can do exercise, eat mote with huesillo that is very delicious, also can do picnic and  see the nature.
almost all the time go to the hill Saint Cristóbal because I like do exercise and to my dog loves go because can watch others dogs and run free for land
now I go to the hill because wish improve my physical fitness for go to a glacier in october with my classmates, for this if I can not go to the hill I go to the park The Americas the day saturday in the morning  also with a goup of friends.
the last visit was a sunday whit my tow week ago whit my sister and her  girlfriend, my cousin Julio and my dog.













1 comentario:

  1. hahaha nice dog! is good that you visit the hill with your dog :)

    ResponderEliminar