jueves, 11 de septiembre de 2014

THE CHILEAN NATIONAL HOLIDAY


Hello bloggers today I go to talk about the Chilean national holiday! 
is a very large party , but i am not good for the celebretions, usually i am in my home whit my family, but now that i am old, my family travel without me, because to me don't like visit my  relatives in the south of Chile with regularity, but in the south eat a lot and always make many tupical activities, i remenber  years ago my father competed whit his friends for whom pruning  faster a trunk.
the last year my family travel to visit relatives the south and I had to look after the house whit my boyfriend, both cooked pasty and roast beef.
the best of the national holiday is the food, because  i like cook  with my mather or whit my boyfriend and later eat all together.
i like the typical activities of the country, was  i like is dance cueca and if i am in the south, i like to go fish, the typical activities that i don't like is the chilean rodeo, because i think  that is not necessary sufir other for entertain, i respect the dignity of all  the animals, as a child i was vegetarian, i did not like the national holiday because only ate meat.
this year I will travel again not.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario