miércoles, 23 de abril de 2014

I LOVE THE SONG





Hello, today I write about the songs that enjoy linstening at the momento, I have not  a prefert style, i like music very diferent, but  be four or   more song that I love and the listen many  time. the first is called " more that words"  interpret by the group American  of hard rock "Extreme" this song i like because is romantic and speech about tha expression of the love, tha secons is "Latinoamérica" by the group "Calle 13" is a beautiful song that because represent the sentiments of ordinary people and I feel  thrilled when singing, other song i like is "A thousand miles" by Vanessa Carlton 
the song is his first single is part of their debut album Be Not Nobody released in 2002. first heard it in a movie called "And where are the blondes?". cansion this one I really like and I've heard all weekend

"Always" is a power ballad by Bon Jovi. It was released as a single for the compilation album Cross Road in 1994. It became his
biggest-selling single; besides letter hear the song I like to see the video because the Singer is very attractive
 

 

3 comentarios: