miércoles, 2 de abril de 2014

My favourite photogrph with my boyfrien

                           MY FAVOURITE PHOTOGRAPH WITH MY BOYFRIEND
This is a photograph of February 2009. They were on the beach Quisco do not remember that I took the picture, my cousin or my sister could take the picture, and who traveled with them. this is my favorite photo because I'm with my boyfriend when alone had five month relationship and I felt very much in love, I remember my parents were very worried, because his is four years older than me, now they are together and September 16 serve five-year relationship and I'm happy all my years with him.

That was a very nice summer, take lots of pictures, ate many delicious things, enjoyed the company of people who traveled them how. next year we met for the tour again and traveled to Isla Negra beach; and every year we get together to fly, the next year we will travel south of Chile.

1 comentario: