miércoles, 16 de abril de 2014

The Beach Cau Cau


The beach of Cau Cau, of Mapuche, "big seagull" is  located in Chile, in the five  región, near  the village coastal of Horcón and the noth of Valparaíso. is a beach of fine and white  sand, surrounded  of forest of eucaliptus, besides   being protected  for  hill that that the protected of the  wind.
 These  conditions make a beach more unknown, without pollution and a of the best of the  coast central.
Among the caracteristic of the beach being tha practic of the nudism for sus visitor; the beach is a place very calm and beautiful. i visit with my boyfriend the year 2012 and I remain in love of the places, I am also in love with the village of Horcón, I only travel to this  place in one  chance, however I always wish  come back, because   I find peace in this place as the people is very nice, loving and calm. in this beach are all  of origin  hippie.
whole sector has very cute cabins and hostels, activities throughout the area during the summer, concerts on the beach, nudist encounters and   delicious food in typical restaurants, besides all this, has a beautiful craft fair with products really made ​​by artisans in this place I bought a necklace that I love using.


2 comentarios: