miércoles, 30 de abril de 2014

THE HOLIDAY

Hello! today I write about a holiday memorable that I had, i traveled a friday after of work,  with my boyfriend, my sister and my cousin, take the buss in the station Alameda from Santiago to Algarrobo, to get take a taxi until The Canelo where our cabin was, immediate begin to plan the seven day that we would be in place, that night we toured the place, it was very late and we were hungry ate a  pasty and went to sleep early because we stood jogging at the beach, the next day after going to the beach to do exercise, go over all the craft fairs and looked for a place where they deliver tourist information, in that place we find information about The Totoral, tha next day wake up early  and take a taxi until the place, was into the mountains and was very rural, there were horses, and many tres buy wine, we visited an old church and sementerio was on one side of this. then we did horseback riding on the hill and canopy, was great, I had never done, later returned to the beach and kayak . The last day we did not want to return to Santiago and left with bags and everything to be all day on the beach.






3 comentarios: